Friday, December 21, 2018

SSINKspiration Sparkle and Shine: Merry Christmas to All

Good afternoon!  Have you crossed all those items off your To Do list?  I'm still working through mine which is why I haven't been sharing as much, sorry about that.  Today the SSINKspiration team is sharing projects that sparkle and shine and you know how I love all the bling so I thought I would share a card that has glitter, foil, copper, and rhinestones (oh my!!)

I started with Gray Granite cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper as the cardfront.

For the main image I used the Big Shot and Stitched Labels Framelits to cut the frame out of Shaded Spruce cardstock and heat embossed "happy" from the Merry Christmas to All stamp set using the Heat Tool and Copper Embossing Powder.

Next I used the Big Shot and the Merry Christmas Thinlits using Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper.  For a little accent I cut a couple of holly sprigs using Mint Macaron cardstock and the Alpine Sports Thinlits and then added a Red Rhinestone as the berries.

I love this all the sparkle on this card, can you blame me?  And the great thing is that it's flat and mailable and not time consuming to make (so if you're still working on your Holiday cards this one may be just right for you and still be super impressive!

Remember the last day to purchase items from the holiday catalog is January 2 so make sure to stock up on your favorites before it's too late!  Also a reminder the Merry Christmas to All stamp set and coordinating framelits will be carrying over however the bundle pricing is only available through January 2 so if you want these you can save 10% by ordering now.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog