Friday, October 21, 2016

5 Days of Halloween/ Fall Treats: Day 5

Happy Friday!  It's been a great weekend and I've had so much fun sharing with you lots of treats for the season.  Today is the last day of my 5 Days of Halloween/Fall treats and I decided to combine this with the SSINKspiration blog Friday Favorites post to share this mason jar treat that all started with these PB Chocolate "eyeballs" I found in the bulk section of my local grocery store (they are delish!!) 

After filling up the jar I started by wrapping a piece of Halloween Night Speciality Designer Series Paper around the jar (did you know that two pieces in this pack of paper have silver foil accents, they are awesome!)  Next I cut a circle out of another pattern of the paper and glued it to the top of the jar lid.  As accents on each of the DSP pieces I used the Halloween Scenes Edgelits and the Big Shot to cut a bat out of Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper and the witch using Basic Black Glimmer Paper (I know it's retired but you could easily use the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper for both pieces).  The cutouts were attached to the jar using dimensionals so they pop up.

Now it's time for the tag an it's awesome!  I started with the Jar of Haunts stamp set and stamped the jar image and floating eyeballs (perfect match for this candy) and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Everyday Jars framelits (my Friday Favorite item).  I embossed the jar lid for the tag using the Heat Tool and Silver Embossing Folder.  After coloring in the eyes and spooky water I using some Crystal Effects (from my retired stash) and let it dry so the water is glossy and looks more realistic.  The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink.






I have to admit, I had so much fun making this treat and I definitely did the giddy stamper dance when I was done.  All of this years Halloween products work so well together and really make cards, gifts, and any project you have in mind fun, easy, and perfectly haunting, love them all!!





Below are easy ordering links to the product's used on today's treat:



Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This jar is over the top cute!!! The tag is just perfect! But you didn't stop there...the band around the jar & the lid! Thanks for all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jar is over the top cute!!! The tag is just perfect! But you didn't stop there...the band around the jar & the lid! Thanks for all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog