Friday, October 28, 2016

SSI 3D Projects: Spooky Halloween Popcorn Box

Happy Friday!  On this last weekend before Halloween it's only fitting that the project I'm sharing today is one of my absolute favorites I've made this year.  Today the SSINKspiration team designers are sharing 3D projects and for my contribution I made this super cute treat box using the Popcorn Box Thinlits (I've had them for awhile but this was my first time using but it's so easy to put together it definitely won't be my last).

I started with Basic Gray cardstock and cut two pieces using the Big Shot and Popcorn Box Thinlits.  I used the Goulish Grunge stamp set to stamp the brick pattern and then used the Layering Ovals Framelits to cut an opening on one side so the pumpkin treats can peak out.  A window sheet was used to cover the oval opening.  To add the spider web I used Whisper White Craft Ink and the Spooky Fun stamp set. 


I used the coordinating Halloween Scenes Edgelits to cut the bat out of Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper, the fence line out of Basic Black cardstock and the tombstones.  The bat and tombstones were attached with dimensionals.   I used a Gusseted Cellophane bag for the treat and after filling it with pumpkins I tied it shut using some Peekaboo Peach 3/8" Ruched Ribbon.  The tag was made using a greeting from the Spooky Fun stamp set and was colored in with Stampin' Write Markers and then cut out with the Oval Framelits and was tied around the bow using some Halloween Night Baker's Twine.

This box really made me happy that it turned out even better than I pictured in my head and brings a smile to my face.  If you're still working on Halloween projects this week this one you could certainly whip up in no time and will really impress.  These pumpkins are one of my all time favorite Halloween candies so I was happy when I finished this project so they were off limits and no snacking, haha!!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's project:



Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog