Thursday, October 20, 2016

5 Days of Halloween/ Fall Treats: Day 4

Good morning and welcome back to Day 4 of my 5 Days of Halloween/Fall treats.  Today I'm changing things up since we can't always live on sweets (or so my hubby tells me) and I'm sharing some cute packaging I made for gifts Aidan's giving his teachers this year (I know teachers frequently get inundated with candy and treats so we like to sometimes switch things up and who doesn't use handsoap?    We also do fall scented antibacterial handsoap so teachers can use it the entire season.  Now I do have to give a word for warning, I did use some retired product on this item but you could easily which it out for current, similar items, and one of the ribbons is actually on the clearance rack so if you really wanted it you could grab it at a great deal now!  Honestly Aidan has lots of teachers and staff he likes to give gifts so I use up some of my retired stash (admit it we all have it!!) and I stock up on the soaps during clearance sales to make this a pretty affordable gift, even in mulitples.

So I started by using a cello bag (the one's on the clearance rack are the perfect size) and I tied a piece of Tangelo Twist Striped Cotton Ribbon (it's on the clearance rack).  For the tag I used the Big Shot and Cheerful Tags Framelits to cut the drink tag and only used half of the tag in this case.  I used some Halloween Night Washi Tape and the Spooky Fun stamp set and coordinating edgelits (love that these are a bundle) to decorate the tag.  I did use some of the retired Black Glimmer Paper but you could easily use some Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper or the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and color it black for a fun effect.

This gift was fun and you could easily swap out some cookies in the cello bag instead of the handsoap for a tasty treat!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's package:



Happy Stamping,

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog