Monday, October 12, 2015

SSINKspiration Card Sketch Challenge SSINKCC26: Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015

Good morning and Happy Columbus Day!  I'm a little jealous of those who have off today (including Chris and Aidan), anytime you can get a long weekend it's always great.  I had a lot of fun with some extended stamping time this weekend which I haven't had for awhile and really missed.  Today I'm sharing another fun Halloween card I made using this months SSINKspiration blog.  We were given a fun and unique sketch this month that gave me lots to think about and work with, including a great way to show off lots of different designer series papers.

I started with Smoky Slate for the card base and then added this super fun pattern from the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper pack.  I used another pattern from the pack and cut out the decorative piece using the Big Shot and Lots of Labels Framelits.   I used the outline of the same framelit and cut out a mat using the Basic Black Glimmer Paper (I love these glimmer papers).

I decided to us another piece of the designer series paper, used the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch to punch around all corners and then sponged all over using Basic Black and Basic Gray ink.  For the greeting I used the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 stamp set and stamped the words in Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry ink.  I used a couple of he Black rhinestones from the Witching Décor Hat Kit (left over from when I made my kit).  Before attaching the greeting piece to the cardfront (with dimensionals) I added a piece of the Spider Web Doily to the back.

I added a piece of Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon that  ruffled up for texture and then stamped an apothecary bottle from the Sweet Haunting stamp set on Smoky Slate cardstock, cut it out with Paper Snips, and attached it with dimensionals.

I can't believe I'm having so much fun with all the great Halloween products in this years Holiday catalog, I can't stop creating (there will be even more fun to share later this week, hint hint).  Make sure to check out the other design team cards and the sketch challenge, we would love for you to come and play along and share what you created.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you're off today, enjoy the extra long weekend and hopefully you get some stamping time!

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog