Friday, October 9, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge: All Boxed Up

Good morning!  It’s Friday and I’m so happy to be saying goodbye to this week, it was a rough one (we’ve all been there).  We have a light schedule this weekend which is great and card class on Sunday and stamping with friends is always lots of fun!  To get things started I have my card for this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch challenge.  I decided this weeks sketch and decided to change things up and use products from the Into the Woods Thanksgiving Suite in the Holiday catalog and use it for a non-fall themed card.   

I started with Soft Suede cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and new Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.  Next I took a piece of Into the Woods Designer Series Paper and cut a circle using the Big Shot and Circle Collection Framelits.  I took a second pattern from the DSP package and matted it with Rich Razzleberry cardstock before attaching it to the cardfront. 

For the greeting I decided to change things up and use the All Box Up stamp set (these are some great sayings so don’t overlook it just because it sold next to one of our box dies!).  I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and used the Elegant Tag Topper Punch to punch the top and then used Stampin’ Write Markers to color in the greeting on the stamp before stamping.  I used a piee of the Into the Woods 3/8” Cotton Ribbon to tie the knot before attaching the tag with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add one of the Into the Woods Elements (I used a sponge and some Mossy Meadow and Soft Suede ink to color the wooden leaf before attaching it with a glue dot).

There are lots of different patterns and textures with this card that really help attract the eye and makes it fun.  I also love that with all the great accessories we have that coordinate I was able to pull this card together in a flash (to be honest I was working on this card way too late for me when I’m usually asleep, we’ve all been there!) 

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have an enjoyable weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog