Saturday, February 1, 2014

Scrappy Saturday: Week 3

Happy Saturday!  I'm so happy I committed to posting my weekly scrapbook pages since it's really help me stay accountable and keep up with my goal.  How are you doing on the goals you set at the beginning of the new year?  I know the statistics don't support success but even if you haven't followed through on your goals completely, whatever they are, you can still recommit and get back at it.  So for this weeks page I decided to take a break from the Halloween cruise (don't worry there are more to come) and decided to do a really quick and easy page from our trip to ICE in December.
 
Chris went out of town one weekend to see the Eagles game so Aidan and I decided to make the most of our weekend alone and headed down to National Harbor stayed over at the Gaylord, did some shopping, and of course the hotel pool had to be visited.  This is the picture they take when you enter the attraction and I'm really glad our package included unlimited visits to ICE since the first time we went Aidan had his mouth open for the picture (really???) So we got bundled up the second day and did it all again.  It was fun to see everything again, and spent a little more time on the ice slides, I even went down them.
 
I used My Digital Studio for this page and several elements from the Winter Frost Product suite (love that things never retire in MDS, I can use it forever and really get a bang for my buck.
 

I'm going to work on the facing page this week and should be able to share it next week so stay tuned.

Have a great weekend and if you have big plans for the Superbowl have fun!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog