Friday, February 14, 2014

Extra Valentine Treats

 Good afternoon!  I'm back again with a second post today, you didn't think I'd let Valentine's Day pass without sharing some more projects did you?  These are the projects I made for Chris, I love the coffee cup images from the Perfect Blend stamp set and since I think we're the perfect pair I thought they would be perfect.  I used paper piercing to make the cup Crumb Cake, the lid Whisper White, and used Real Red Designer Series Paper for the coffee collars.  The Gorgeous Grunge is perfect with this stamp since the splatters look like coffee stains.  The greeting is from the Love You More stamp set and I stamped it in Early Espresso and then just colored in the "Love" with a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.  The final touches were to add some Gold Sequins (I cut them apart so I could attach them individually) and then a little piece of Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon

For my second project  made a cute little wrapper for a box of Jelly Belly Conversation Beans I found (Chris is addicted to Jelly Belly Jelly Beans right now).  I just wrapped a piece of Crumb Cake around the box and then added a piece of Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack Paper around the box.  I used the Angled Tag Topper Punch to create the tag and then made it a little narrower by trimming down the sides after punching.  The stamp is from the Love You More stamp set and I added a coordinating piece of Fresh Prints DSP along the bottom and used some Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon to attach the tag.

This is what the Jelly Belly Conversation Beans looked like before I decorated them.
 
I hope you enjoyed these projects, I know Chris will like them and we're looking forward to an evening out at the movies (we're going to avoid restaurants due to the craziness).  Have a special, love filled day with the special people in your life, what a wonderful way to kick off the weekend.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog