Thursday, July 18, 2013

Convention Disney Scrapbook Swap

After spending the morning out visiting Stampin' Up's headquarters in Riverton (this facility is beautiful and amazing) I headed back to the convention center to participate in my first organized swap.  I signed up for a Disney scrapbook swap to get some ideas for all the Disney pictures I have to scrap.  We're huge Disney fans so anytime you can get ideas to use it's a wonderful thing.

This is the left side and I used some Red Glimmer Paper and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die for the letter as well as the Oval Accent Bigz Clear die for the journaling elment.  It's hard to tell from the picture but I embossed the Real Red cardstock layer with the Hexagon Embossing Folder.  The stamping on the Basic Gray piece uses the Clockworks stamp set.  I also used the Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and some Marina Mist DSP from the Perfect Polka Dot DSP package for the bottom accent.

The right side of the page features a Mickey head that I created with the 2 1/2" and 1 3/8" circle punches and embossed all the circles with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  I also used the new Filmstrip stamp as a decorative accent behind the journaling piece that uses the 2 1/2" circle punch, photopolymer stamp set (for "Mickey") and the Window Frames Collection framelits.
 
I really like how this layout turned out.  It has lots of space for pictures and would for for a Hollywood Studios layout, or other Disney fun.  I'm so excited to see all the ideas the other swappers created.
 
Take care,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog