Friday, July 19, 2013

Halloween Convention Swaps, Cards and 3D Fun!

Happy Friday!  This morning I got up early to get my run in before our morning General session, since we have a full day ahead of us, had to get that workout in early.  For this share I have two Halloween projects, a card and a 3D item.  So I was a little thrown off when the new catalog was released since there were no holiday stamps in the catalog.  This made me really think outside of the box and I decided to use the Mosaic Madness stamp set along with the That's the Ticket stamp set.  I'm loving the Quatrafancy Embossing folder and the new Chevron Ribbon (I used Smoky Slate and Pumpkin Pie and it's beautiful, so soft!)  Lot's of sponging helped soften all the layers.

My second project is a fun little treat holder that uses the Milk Carton Bigz die as the base and then I created a cute lid with a scalloped trim (it's also embossed with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder).  The stamp set I used is the Bootiful Occasions stamp set and I stamped and colored in the book (matted on an oval cut out with the Oval Collections Framelits).  I used the Perfect Polka Dot DSP for the Pumpkin Pie DSP layer.

Here's a close up of the greeting.  It's punched out with the oval punch and then matted with the scallop oval punch and attached with the Whisper White Baker's Twine.  These projects are so fun, it's really getting me in the holiday spirit and I can't wait to get some of the new Halloween products from this years Holiday catalog so I can create even more fabulous projects.
 
You could definitely change the colors, and stamp set to make these projects perfect for any occasion!
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog