Friday, April 10, 2020

Welcome Easter Bunny Greetings!

Happy Friday!

Man am I looking forward to the weekend, not only for a break from work craziness but we have Easter to look forward to and some family fun (even if at home!)  Today I'm sharing another Easter card that I designed using the Welcome Easter set that we made in last months Just Cards Class (I sure to miss the stamping time with friends and hoping we are back at it soon!)

I used a lot of the same products I have for the other cards shared this week and I love the wide variety of colors and prints in the Best Dressed 6" x 6" Designer Series Pack so you can get completely different looks without buying lots of stuff.


Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog