Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #338: Do the Impossible

Good morning!

As some of you know, one of the things I love to do (and is especially helping keep me sane right now) is exercise and especially running so when I saw the Do the Impossible stamp set I knew I had to have it!  Swimming, running, and cycling images are just what I need, along with some great messages.  I also thought that this set would be perfect for this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge.

I started with Granny Apple Green cardstock for the cardbase and then used Night of Navy cardstock as the mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  To create the cardfront I started by stamping different images from the Artisan Textures stamp set using Lovely Lipstick and Night of Navy ink, then embossed it with the Subtles 3D Embossing Folder, and finished by sponging all over it with Crumb Cake ink.

For the stamped image I stamped the runners in Momento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock before coloring it in with my Stampin' Blends and then cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Dies (and sponged around the edge with Crumb Cake cardstock).  This piece was attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.  A couple final details to finish off the card were some rhinestones place on the cardfront, a piece of Denim 3/8" Ribbon, and the greeting which was stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock and punched out with the Classic Label Punch and attached with dimensionals.

Right now we all need a little support and inspiration and this stamp set is perfect for that (I love it!!)  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this sketch challenge and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog