Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC381: Pedal to the Metal

Good morning!

While I know it's very easy to gravitate towards the flowery, feminine type cards we can't forget all the special guys in our lives (and since I'm in a house full of dudes that's especially true!)  The Pedal to the Metal stamp set (sadly retiring) is so fun and perfect for guy greetings so I decided to use it for this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.

I started with Poppy Parade cardstock and then added the Crumb Cake cardfront with Basic Black cardstock.  On the cardfront I stamped on the background using the Artisan Textures stamp set (also retiring) using Crumb Cake ink.  I added a piece of Brights Designer Series Paper (in Poppy Parade of course) behind the stamped greeting to add that pop of color).

I stamped the buggy image in Momento Ink on Whisper White cardstock and then colored it in with Stampin' Blends, before cutting it out with the Stitched Shapes Dies.  I matted the die cut with a larger oval cut from the Layering Ovals Dies using Basic Gray cardstock before attaching it with dimensionals to the cardfront.

To finish off the card I added the greeting which was heat embossed in Whisper White on Basic Black cardstock and then added some Silver Metallic Pearls as the final touch.

Doesn't this card just make you want to go play in the mud and have a little fun?  I know we're all looking forward to getting back to a little adventure so this will have to do until we're all able to get out there again.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog