Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #337: No Stamps Needed!

Good morning!

I love birthday's, any excuse to celebrate (and have a little cake) so when I saw this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge, the bright colors and festive theme I knew it would be a lot of fun!

For this card I used Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase and then used Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront (I sponged around the edge of the card front with Purple Posy ink). 

I loved all the balloons on today's inspiration pictures so I decided to highlight that, using the Balloon Bouquet Punch and Best Dressed 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper to punch out balloons of different sizes.  I used some pieces of Whisper White Baker's Twine as ties for the balloons (tying it around the bottom of the balloon and then added a bow to the bottom to tie them all together).


For the greeting I used a piece of Gold Foil sheet and cut out the "wish" using the Broadway Lights Dies for a little bling while not being "too much."

This card isn't what I planned when I first started it but really like how it turned out (and so easy peasy, this DSP is fabulous!)  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing as inspiration and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog