Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #322: Colorful Seasons

Good morning!

We have survived the start of school, and I still can't believe I have a high schooler (wasn't he just a baby yesterday?)  We're still enjoying the last few days of summer and this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge full of colors and floral images definitely remind me of the flowers blooming everywhere.

I started with Gray Granite cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock as the mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  On the cardfront I started by stamping with the Birch background stamp set using Gray Granite ink and then sponged around the edges using Rococo Rose ink.  On the left side of the cardfront I added a piece of designer series paper from the 2019-2021 In Colors Designer Series Paper stack (using Rococo Rose) that was matted with Blackberry Bliss cardstock.



For the main stamped image I started by cutting a large oval using the Stitched Shapes Dies using Whisper White cardstock and then using the Colorful Seasons stamp set stamped the floral image and greeting using the three colors in the card before attaching the oval with dimensionals.  The final touch was to tie a double bow using the Nature's Twine (Blackberry Bliss spool).

This card is perfect for lots of occasions, wedding, graduation, anything and I love the flowers mixed with that birch print, I know I'm going to be using that stamp set a lot.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.



Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog