Thursday, August 8, 2019

Rexlaxing Birthday Greetings: A Good Man

Good afternoon!

Today I'm sharing a very special card I made, my hubby turns 45 today so of course he gets a card personalized just for him.  When I saw the A Good Man stamp set I knew it would be perfect for making masculine cards for all the dudes in our lives.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock that was embossed with the Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder.  I added a strip of the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper which was matted with Granny Apple Green cardstock to make the cardfront look like a beach towel.

Next I used the A Good Man stamp set to stamp the dude relaxing as well as the greeting on Whisper White cardstock and used my Stampin' Blends to color him in before cutting it out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch to the greeting is the circle that was cut out of Crumb Cake cardstock using the Stitched Shapes dies and attached with dimensionals so hubby knows this day is all about him.

This card definitely has a fun, beachy feel to help send birthday wishes.  Chris loves to relax and isn't that a perfect way to celebrate your special day?  I know he thinks so!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog