Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC347: Good Morning Magnolia

 Good morning!

These week the Paper Craft Crew has a fun sketch challenge which I thought would be perfect for showing off the Magnolia Lane Product Suite items (like you aren't already in love enough with these items I know, haha!)

I started with Petal Pink cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock that was embossed with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing folder.  In the top right corner I added a piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper, a piece of Gold Foil Paper, and a little circle embellishment that was cut out of Basic Black cardstock using the Magnolia Memories Dies (you can save 10% when you purchase the dies with the coordinating stamp set as a bundle!).

For the main focal piece I added another pattern from the DSP pack as well as three gold leaves that were cut with the same dies.  The strip of ribbon is from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack

Next I stamped the smaller magnolia image from the Good Morning Magnolia set on Whisper White cardstock and colored it in with my Stampin' Blends (here's a little tip, to add a little extra color to the center of my flower I added accents using the Flirty Flamingo Dark Stampin' Blends and then blended it with my Petal Pink Blends until I got just the look I wanted. 

To finish off the card I stamped the greeting on Petal Pink cardstock with Basic Black ink and cut it out with the Classic Label Punch.

This is just the perfect card, either to celebrate a special occasion, or even just because since we should always "enjoy today".  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog