Monday, October 8, 2018

SSINKspiration Favorite Holiday Catalog Bundle: Cauldron Bubble

Good morning!  There are lots fa fabulous bundles in this years Holiday catalog (love them all) so today the SSINKspiration team is sharing projects made using their favorite bundle from the Holiday catalog.  I decided to change things up and make a fun treat container using the Cauldron Bubble bundle (and pretty much all of the products in the Toil and Trouble Product Suite.

This treat container starts with the Baker's Boxes (these are great and big enough to hold a lot of yummy treats, although I had been considering these for my Christmas cookie gifts and I bake too many cookies to use these, haha!)

I started by coloring the box using Granny Apple Green reinker mixed with rubbing alcohol in a Stampin' Spritzer and set it aside to dry.

I added pieces of DSP from the Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper to the sides of the box.  The cauldron on the rosette was cut directly from the DSP using the Cauldron Framelits and the Big Shot.  I used Black Foil for the spider web in the corner and then tied a Spider Trinket to the web with some Whisper White Baker's Twine.  I added a little more bling to this box by adding some Black 5/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon.

Who wouldn't love to receive some treats in this cute little box?  I love everything about this box and can't wait to give it away and share the fun!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog