Friday, April 6, 2018

SSINKspiration CASE the Designer (Nicole Loe): Birthday Wit

Good morning!  It's been crazy at our house with hubby traveling for work the past few weeks, along with last weekends getaway I haven't had much crafty time (I know so sad) but today the SSINKspiration designers are playing another round of CASE the Designer and I knew I had to get in on the fun.  Today we're focusing on Nicole Loe and here projects as inspiration.  I enjoyed browsing through her blog and found Nichole's original card HERE that I new would be perfect.  Anyone who knows me knows birthdays are about sweet treats so I loved the Birthday Wit stamp set so I decided to combine it with this yummy cookie paper for a fun and cheeky card.

I used Peekaboo Peach cardstock for the cardbase and then took a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and Scattered Sequins Dynamic Embossing Folder.  The designer series paper is from the Picture Perfect Party DSP Package and matted it with Rich Razzleberry cardstock.

The greeting from the Birthday Wit stamp set was inked with Stampin' Write Markers and stamped on Whisper White cardstock.  I used the same design of Basic Black Ribbon behind the greeting that Nicole did using the Basic Black 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon and weaved it across the back of the greeting before attaching the greeting to the cardfront with dimensionals.

I love the color combination on this card, which was inspired by the DSP and let's be honest, don't these cookies just look yummy?  I would certainly eat them for my birthday!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on todays' card:

Product List

Have a great weekend,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog