Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Hand Stamped Stampers CC287: You Deserve This

Good morning!  I have some very exciting news today, as you know I enjoy playing with different challenges to help stretch my stamping skills and designs and one of the groups that I've enjoyed playing along with is the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog and today I'm officially joining their design team.  I look forward to playing with this team of creative crafters and sharing our love of stamping.

To kick things of wee have a color challenge and added the use of Soft Sky and I usually use Pool Party to it was fun.  I started with Soft Sky cardstock for the cardbase and then used a piece of Tutti-Fruitti Designer Series Paper as the cardfront and then added a strip of designer series paper from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series for a bright pop of color.

The greeting is from the You Deserve This stamp set (this set was announced as retiring just yesterday) and the great thing about this stamp it has the large greeting with several different sayings as one image but you can just as easily use just one of the greetings).  I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color just the part of the image I wanted and stamped it on Whisper White cardstock before cutting it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I used some Silver Foil cardstock and the Layering Circles Framelits for a scalloped circle mat.

To finish off the card I used some Pool Party Solid Baker's Twine (it's close enough to Soft Sky to work) and then added some enamel dots from the Metallics and Subtles Metallic Shapes.

This card is nice and bright and perfect to let someone know they did a great job.  So I designed this card before the retiring list was announced so the majority of the items I used are actually retiring so if there is something you have to have, remember these items are all available while supplies last.  I hope you check out the other design team cards and we would love for you to play along and share what you create!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List
Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I wanted to swing by and say welcome to the HSS team! I look forward to working with you and learning how to make pretty CAS cards like this one! It's not a style that I seem to be able to do well and always looking for good pointers. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog