Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge IC 288: Basket of Wishes

Good morning!  I love all types of challenges to stretch my creativity and today Hand Stamped Sentiments blog has an Inspiration Challenge that provides lots of ideas for you to create based on.  When I saw the images in the inspiration challenge I noticed all the flowers as well as the wooden create to I decided to focus on those elements for this simple card that only has one stamped image.

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock for the mat to the Whisper White cardfront.  The greeting is from the Basket of Wishes stamp set (retiring) and was stamped in Early Espresso ink.

For the wooden crate I used the Big Shot and Wood Crate Framelits as well as the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and then just trimmed the crate piece down since I didn't need the tabs to make it 3D.






Aren't these flowers pretty?  I love them and all I did was take the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (retiring) and fussy cute one of the flower sprays using my Paper Snips (it did take a little patience, perfect to do in if your watching a show and relaxing).  I also cut a couple partial images and tucked them inside the crate to make the flowers a little fuller.  I also didn't fully attach all the flower image so pieces lifted off the card for dimension like a real basket of flowers would do.  The final touch was to tie a double bow using Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine (retiring).

Now it's time to check out the other design teams cards for inspiration (they are awesome) and then it's your turn to take a spin at this challenge, there are so many directions to go with this inspiration challenge I can't wait to see what you create!



Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Diana - I always wanted those framelits and didn't get them - nice to see them being used.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog