Thursday, August 31, 2017

Proverbial Stampers Color Challenge: Birthday Delivery Disney Style!

Good morning!  It's taking a little to get back into our usual routine after vacation but I have a dear friend with a sweat daughter who's birthday is this week and she's an even bigger Disney fan than I am (if that's possible) so I wanted to send her a special card and decided to use the Proverbial Stampers color challenge as inspiration (along with Minnie of course!).

I started with Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Berry Burst cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Sparkle Embossing Folder.  Now you know I'm not great a punch art but a Mickey head is easy to make with some Basic Black cardstock and circle punches (I used 2 1/4" and 1" Circle Punches).  I wanted to make this a Minnie so I added a bow tied with Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon for the perfect bow.

The greeting is from the Birthday Delivery stamp set and after using Stampin' Write Markers to color in the greeting and stamping on Whisper White cardstock I used the Big Shot and Lots of Labels Framelits to cut the greeting out and then trimmed it down on one side with my paper cutter.  Dimensionals  were used to attach the greeting so it pops off the card.






This card is bright, cheery, and lots of fun, just like the birthday girl herself.  And let's be honest, who doesn't smile when they think of Disney?  I'm sure she will love it!







Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog