Friday, August 18, 2017

This Little Piggy Shaker Card Shenanigans

Good morning!  Today we're looking forward to a fun day outside of the city and traveling The Costa Brava and a midevil village, think it will be a lot of fun and also a little more relaxing that our arrival day which was so full.  Of course I couldn't leave you without a little inspiration so I'm sharing another card I made using the This Little Piggy Stamp set for On Stage, this time a shaker card.

I started with Tranquil Tide cardstock for the base and used Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper for the cardfront.  I used the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits to cut the whole in the cardfront as well as the Calypso Coral frame for the circle.  I used a Window Sheet to cover the circle and filled it with Iridescent SequinsFoam Adhesive Strips around the circle under the cardfront hold all the sequins in the window.  Before attaching the cardfront I wrapped a piece of Calypso Coral 1/8" Sheer Ribbon around it and tied a bow.  Dimensionals were used around all the corners to attach the cardfront so the whole piece is elevated evenly.

I watercolored the stamped image on Shimmery White cardstock using a Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencils and my classic ink pad.  After she was all colored I cut her out using the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes framelits and attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.

Shaker cards are so much fun, you just want to play with them so they work perfect with the little pig to let someone know you're thinking of them.  Plus shaker cards looks really advanced so you'll impress the receiver and it's our little secret that they're really quite easy.
 
Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:
 
Product List

Enjoy,
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog