Monday, August 28, 2017

SSINKspiration Stamp Set Focus: Tabs for Everything

Good morning!  It's back to reality after our amazing vacation and it's also the first day of school (I don't know how summer as ended all ready).  Today the SSINKspiration designers are sharing projects made using the Tabs for Everything stamp set so I decided to use it for the card I make for Aidan every year for the first day of school to wish him luck (I know I'm a little crazy!)  I decided to keep it nice and simple since he's getting older and used his school colors for a little fun.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and ten added a layer of Emerald Envy cardstock behind the Whisper White cardfront.  I stamped the square striped image along the left side of the card and then used different sayings to help inspire him followed by some stars (perfect for the dude card!)  The final touch was a piece of Pacific Point 1/4" Stitched-Edge Ribbon to dress it up a little.

This card is simple and fun and will hopefully inspire him to a great year, I can't wait to see what he will achieve, it's so exciting.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love that you make Aidan a card every first day of school!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog