Sunday, August 2, 2015

Can You Case it? Design Team - Sketch Challenge CYCI #80

Good morning and Happy Sunday!  It's been a great weekend and looking forward to a nice and relaxing day.  Do you have any big Sunday adventures planned?  I'm starting my day with my card for this weeks Can You Case It? sketch challenge.  We were given this fun and easy sketch that I used for a birthday card I needed.

I started with Mint Macaron for the cardbase and then added a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Brick Wall Embossing Folder and then sponged with Crumb Cake and Old Olive ink to really the embossing pop and mimic an age brick wall.  Next I added four squares of designer series paper from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper stack.  I used the Big Shot and Square Collection Framelits to cut out the squares.  For a little embellishment I added a little piece of Pacific Point 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon along with a Black Button from the Neutrals Buttons Collection with a Basic Black Baker's Twine bow tied in the center.






The greeting is from the That Thing You Did stamp set and is stamped on Mint Macaron cardstock with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and then cut out with the Big Shot and the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits.  I finished it off by sponging it with Crumb Cake ink and attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.

I absolutely love that with our fabulous designer paper, embellishments, and stamps is really easy to make a card that looks really complicated but isn't.  You can check out the other design team cards for further inspiration and then come play along.



Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog