Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer Fun: Giggle Greetings

Good morning!  The first few days of summer have been great and we're having a lot of fun.  In honor with the start of summer today on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog the design team is sharing lots of great ideas for summer fun.  There are so many quintessential summer things, one of which is all the great fruit so I decided to use the bowl of cherry stamp from the Giggle Greeting stamp set.  The cardbase of this card is Coastal Cabana and I added a piece of Whisper White cardstock that I stamped the greeting from the Yippee-Skippee stamp set in Real Red ink.  I decided to add a couple of banners, one of which uses Real Red DSP from the Brights Designer Series Paper Package and another is Coastal Cabana that I embossed with the Big Shot and the Arrows Embossing Folder.  I used a piece of the fabulous new 1/2" Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon to tie a know that is lots of fun (you've got to feel the texture of this ribbon, awesome!)
 
For the stamped image I used my Black Stampin' Write Marker to just color in the cherry bowl so I didn't get the text that is part of the stamp.  Then I punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch and made a mat with Rich Razzleberry cardstock and the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.   I used my Stampin' Write Markers and a blender pen to color in the stamped image and the whole piece is attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.
 
I really like how bright and cheery this card is which really matches all the fun that summer entails, perfect for lots of summer celebrations.
 
Below is are easy ordering links for all the products used on today's card. 
I hope you enjoy and make sure to check out all the other great projects the designers are sharing, lots of inspiration.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the fun "summer" colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy...cherries! Love these bright summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bowl of cherries! I LOVE cherries! Just waiting for them to get a little lower in price before I buy a bunch of them! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cherries . Also love the arrow embossing folder . :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog