Saturday, June 28, 2014

Scrappy Saturday: 15, I'm Back!

Good afternoon!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  So I have to admit, I've gotten a little behind on my weekly scrapbooking this month with all of the end of school and start of summer activities, but I'm not giving up and I'm back at it.  The great thing about My Digital Studio is I was able to bring my laptop on vacation and was able to not only organize some of my pictures on the computer but also completed two different scrapbook pages on one of our flights yesterday (until my battery died).  This page was a lot of fun, I used a photo only layout which kind of reminds me of the Project Life style of memory keeping and then I was able to add the background, text, and embellishments for a fun page that shows all the fun from our Cub Scout Family Camp outing from earlier this week.
 
Below is the list of all the elements used on this page:
 
Supply List
Embellishments
    Burlap Ribbon\Burlap Ribbon - folded
    Staple & Stitching\Chocolate - Simple Stitches line 5

Stamps
    Splatters\A Split Second\A Split Second - splatter 1, Color = 0,0,0
    Splatters\A Split Second\A Split Second - splatter 1, Color = 0,0,0
    The Great Outdoors\The Great Outdoors - tent, Color = 38,32,34
    The Great Outdoors\The Great Outdoors - flashlight, Color = 38,32,34
    _Designer Kits\Days to Remember\Days to Remember - family & friends, Color = 38,32,34

Punches
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Autumn Traditions - designer series paper\Autumn Traditions - 9
 
I hope you enjoyed this page and helped inspired you to not let your photos sit in boxes or on your computer, it's great to reminisce over the great memories and have finished pages that your family can enjoy for years (Aidan loves to look through the books I've made and remember all the fun!)

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great page Diana. Love all of the elements you used, especially the small strip of photos. Great way to get lots of pictures on the page without being overwhelming. I agree that it has some of the look and elements of Project Life. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog