Friday, June 13, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday Card Sketch Challenge: Lots of Thanks

What is the deal with this weather?  It's crazy how many days of rain and storms we've had.  At least the weekend is here and it's time to relax and enjoy.  Before we get started with the weekend fun it's Friday so it's time for this weeks card sketch over on the Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch challenge.  I had the opportunity to design this weeks sketch and I kept it pretty simple so you could have lots of options, including turning it on it's side like I did.
 
For this card I used Lost Lagoon cardstock for the cardbase and added a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Fancy Fans Embossing Folder.  For the two DSP pieces I used the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack and matted it with Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey cardstock.
 

For the greeting I used the Lots of Thanks stamp set (one of my favorites for it's versatility) and used Stampin' Write Markers to color directly on the stamp before stamping on Smoky Slate cardstock.  The greeting was punched out with the Extra Large Oval Punch and I matted it with a piece of Lost Lagoon that was punched with the Decorative Label Punch.  A little piece of Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon makes the perfect little flag accent.

Now check out the sketch that I offered, it's a great way to showcase some of the favorite patterns in our designer series paper and I love that our packages are already perfectly coordinated, makes for easy and painless crafting.  We would love for you to come and play along with the sketch, it's lots of fun.

Below are easy ordering links for all the products I used on today's card, I'm sure once you start using the new In Colors you're going to love them!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog