Friday, February 22, 2013

Perfectly Penned Birthday Thank You's


I'm so glad it's Friday, looking forward to a great weekend.  As promised, I'm back to share the thank you cards I made for Aidan's birthday.  I love how easy it is to make perfectly coordinating items with the same stamp sets, designer series paper, etc.  This card uses the Your Amazing and Perfectly Penned stamp sets, along with the Basic Label single stamp.  I used the same Apothecary Accents framelits as the previous projects, just another shape.  I also decided to add the ticket border with the Take a Ticket wheel
 
To make the card nice and mailable I added two small circles punched out with the Itty Bitty Punches pack.  I once again used the World Spectacular designer series paper and just used several different patterns to change things up. Here's another one of the cards, just changed up the DSP.
These cards are perfect for the birthday boy to send out and I was able to pull them together nice and quick, LOVE IT!!  The other great thing is that you could use the same tools and layout and change this up with just different color paper, ink, and designer series paper.
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog