Friday, February 1, 2013

Easy MDS2 Valentine Treats

Happy Friday, TGIF!!!!  I'm looking forward to a great weekend, I'm taking a photography class and can't wait to learn some new things to do with my camera but I'm kicking the weekend off tonight with an Introduction to My Digital Studio 2 class and I can't wait to share some of the fabulous new features of this program.  It really makes gift giving a breeze.  I love to give treats for Valentine's and have been working to get them all done early so I wanted to make something simple for Aidan's teachers so I used the More Amore Ensemble and took the little card elements and added some heart images and stamped greetings to make these cute little bag toppers (I love the ability to color and crop stamps in MDS2 so you can make just what you need).  Then all I did was attach the pieces to cardstock and stapled them to cello bags that I filled with different candies!
 


Who wouldn't love to get these little treats?

There's still time to make your valentine projects and with MDS2 it's a snap.

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog