Friday, August 31, 2012

Disney Magic Projects: Day 4

So I've definately decided that I add to my own stress levels before trips by adding additional projects to finish before we leave.  This is one of those projects.  I decided that I may have the need to write thank yous or other notes while on the cruise and of course they needed to be Disney themed to I came up with these quick and easy note cards (so easy I made 10 of them in 30 minutes).

I started with a cardbase of Whisper White and added a piece of Polka Dot DSP that I cut with flag tails.  Then I punched out three circles using the 2 1/2" circle and 1 3/8" circle punches and ran them through the Big Shot with the Cheveron embossing folder (just like my earlier post on the door magnets).  The final touch was to add a little bow made with 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.  I was going to add a thank you stamp but since I thought I might use the cards for things other than thank you's I decided to leave them blank.
 
These turned out so cute I'm so happy I made time for this project.  I hope you've enjoyed all these Disney projects and hope they've added a bit of Disney magic to your day.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog