Monday, August 27, 2012

Disney Magic Projects: Day 2

It's certainly another magical day!  So as most people know we're huge Disney fans and everytime we go I make Aidan a special autograph book so he can collect character autographs and then I add the matching pictures with the characters so Aidan can enjoy his Disney memories whenever he wants.  So this year Aidan decided he wanted a circle shaped book which was a breeze with the Scallop Circle No.2 Bigz die.  I cut lost of pieces out with Basic Black cardstock and added a piece of Disney designer paper for the outside cover with chipboard.  The letters are Daffodil Delight cut with the Timeless Type Junior die.  The date was cut with the same die and Black glitter paper I had in my stash.  I used the crop-a-dile to punch a hole and added a binder ring to bring it all together.  Several pieces of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon tied in knots help finish off the project.

On the inside of the book I added circles of Whisper White cardstock that I cut with the Clear Circle Bigz die as the perfect area for character signatures.  The opposite sides were left blank  so they're all ready for pictures. 


I love that Aidan still likes to see all the Disney characters and meet them all and it's even better that he really likes these little projects I can make him.  Well we're off for another fun day and I can't wait to see what new characters we meet on this adventure (there are supposed to be lots of pirate characters, can't wait!)

Have a great day,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog