Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Early Christmas Greetings

Good evening.  It's been awhile since I've shared a project and we've been busy getting ready for our upcoming family vacation.  Tonight I want to share the Christmas card we made in last weeks Stamp-a-stack.  This card is nice and simple but a real stunner and uses tons of new items from the Holiday Catalog.  The card base is Lucky Limeade and then has a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock on top that I stamped in the bottom with the Greetings of the Season stamp set.  The designer strip is made from Candlelight Christmas Speciality Designer Series Paper, Early Espresso Cardstock, and Champagne glimmer paper that I punched along the edge with the scallop trim border punch.  The final touch is the so cute snowflake with the new Snowflurry Bigz die cut out of Real Red and Lucky Limeade cardstock with a large pearl in the center. 
 
It's so funny, I was running a little behind getting ready for class and I designed this card about an hour before class started and the ladies loved it!  It's so great how just a few touches can really jazz up a card.  This is also a great card to make multiples of so if you're still looking for a design for your upcoming holiday card consider this card, or contact me and I can help ou design a card especially for you and your family.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog