Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC341: Stitched All Around

Good morning!

I've been a little neglectful of my Annual Catalog preorder which included our beautiful 2019-2021 In Colors so I thought this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge was a perfect opportunity to share some of these colors while mixing a little new and old.

I started with Seaside Spray cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  On the cardfront I used the new Delightful Day stamp set to stamp several of the images to build up the base for the greeting (I used Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock, and Rococo Rose inks).


For the main stamped image the greeting is from the Stitched All Around stamp set and after stamping in Pretty Peacock Ink on the Seaside Spray cardstock I cut it out with the Stitched Shapes dies.  Next I added a piece of 2019-2019 Designer Series Paper that I punched out with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch (you can buy both the punch and the Delightful Day stamp set as a bundle and save 10%) on both ends so I could thread pieces of Nature's Twine through the hole and wrap it around the matted cardfront.

The final touches to the card was adding a piece of Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon behind the tag piece as well as several silver pearls from the Metallic Pearls for a little bling.

There are so many fun textures and elements that really help dress this card up to help someone know how special you think they are.  Don't forget to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create using this sketch, have fun!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog