Friday, February 15, 2019

Broadway Bound Birthday: Aidan's 14!!

Good morning! 

Today is a special day in our house, our "baby" turns 14 (really how is that possible??)  I've resolved myself to the fact that I'm officially the shortest one in my family but I still remember like yesterday bringing him home from the hospital.  Of course I had to make him a special card and I knew the Broadway Bound Products Suite would be perfect!

I started with Granny Apple Green cardstock for the cardbase and then added Basic Black for the cardfront which was embossed with the Big Shot and Simple Stipes Embossing Folder.  The Broadway Bound Speciality Designer Series Paper has so many fun foil patterns I added it as the patterned piece and wrapped a piece of Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon around the DSP.

Next I used the Broadway Birthday stamp set to stamp the "Make a" on Granny Apple Green cardstock and cut it out with the Classic Label Punch.  The "Wish" was cut out of Gold Glimmer Paper using the coordinating Broadway Lights Framelits and the little party hat is one of the patterns in the DSP and there's a coordinating die that cuts it out perfectly.

To finish off the card I used the new It's Your Birthday stamp set (from the Occasions catalog) and after stamping in Granny Apple Green ink I cut it out with the Big Shot and Rectangle Stitched Framelits and used dimensionals to attach it after sponging around the edge with Basic Black ink.

I showed hubby the card and his comment was "WOW, lots of glitter!"  I said yes because my kiddo loves the glitter just like his mama!!  We're going to spend the weekend celebrating which should be lots of fun.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog