Monday, December 4, 2017

SSINKspiration Card Sketch SSINKCS49: Serene Snowflakes

Good morning! Holiday festivities are in full swing and I could really use things to slow down a little.  This week we're they're forecasting cold weather and even the chance of snow, yay! so that was the inspiration of today's card using this months SSINKspiration sketch challenge.  The Year of Cheer Speciality Designer Series Paper is so beautiful, love all the metallics and while I'm not a big fan of mixing metallics it is on trend right now so I decided to go with it for today's card.

I started with Whisper White Thick Cardstock and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  On the cardfront I embossed a large snowflake using the Big Shot and Winter Wonder Embossing Folder.  I also added some metallic enamel dots (yes both silver and gold!)  I used a piece of Gold 1/8" Ribbon around the cardfront.








Next I used two different patterns of Year of Cheer Speciality Designer Series Paper.  The greeting is from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set and after stamping in Basic Black in on Whisper White cardstock I cut it out using the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelts and attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.

I love the look of metallics against the crisp white and black and this card is full of winter time magic.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and then we would love for you to come play along with us and share what you create!




Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog