Friday, December 22, 2017

Patriotic Elf Greetings: Festive Phrases

Happy Friday!  I'm so excited today is my last day of work for the year and we have a party this afternoon and then bring on the family time!!  Hubby is really into patriotic décor and when we first started dating we found a patriotic Santa stuffy that he just had to have and it's had a place on our couch every holiday season since.  I decided to take the patriotic theme as inspiration for today's card using the fun Festive Phrases stamp set (it's retiring so it's only available while supplies last or January 2).

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then used Night of Navy cardstock as the mat for a piece of designer series paper from the Be Merry DSP pack.  I also wrapped a piece of Night of Navy 1/8" Gingham Ribbon around the cardfront before attaching it to the cardbase.

For the stamped image I stamped the elf using Momento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and then used the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I used my Stampin' Blends to color in the elf and then attached the piece to the cardfront with dimensionals.  I wanted a little touch of bling so I took some Pearls and colored them using the Bronze Stampin' Blends and attached them to the Elf's shoes and hat.

I really like how this card turned out, it's nice and easy but has a classic holiday feel.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog