Monday, May 12, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Card Sketch Challenge: Love and Laughter


Happy Monday, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.  We had a great time, just relaxing and spending time together, perfect!  You know since it's Monday it's time for another card sketch challenge over on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog.  As soon as I saw this sketch I knew it would be lots of fun.  I started with Smoky Slate Cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper that's matted with Island Indigo Cardstock.  The main stamped image is from the Love & Laughter stamp set and it was stamped in Island Indigo ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I cut out the image with the Big Shot and Circle Collection Framelits before sponging all around the cardstock with Crumb Cake ink.
 
I cut another circle out of Silver Foil Paper with the framelits and embossed it with the Big Shot and the Fancy Fans Embossing Folder and then added a Vintage Faceted Button (with a bow tied with Island Indigo Baker's Twine) as a fun accent.  The greeting comes from the same stamp set and was stamped in Gumball Green ink on Smoky Slate Cardstock before punching it out with the Modern Label Punch.  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting to the card and then added little pearls to the sides of the greeting for a little extra bling.
 
I really like how this card turned out and it would be perfect for any summer wedding.  I love make cards for all types of occasions so I'm all stocked up and ready to go when the need arises.  I used several items on this card that are retiring, including the stamp set and designer series paper so you'll want to make sure you have these in your studio for lots of crafting fun.  I've included links to all the products use on this project below for easy ordering.  We would love for you to come and play along this this sketch, and come check out all the other great cards shared by the design team.
 
Enjoy!
 
Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. The DSP worked great for this wedding card. Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog