Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Greetings!

Happy Halloween friends!  I hope you have a fun and safe day and all your little ghosts and goblins have a great time and don’t get too sick from all the candy and sweets that will be consumed.  Today I thought I would share my final Halloween card for the year, and this is the card that I made to send to our family and friends.  It’s pretty simple but has lots of fun elements.  The cardbase is Summer Starfruit and I added a layer of Basic Gray cardstock that was stamped with the large spiderweb image from the Bite Me Photopolymer stamp set.  I also added a piece of Witches Brew Designer Series Paper along the bottom and a piece of the cute Witches Brew Washi Tape along the center.  A couple of rhinestones were added to the washi tape for a little bling.

The main stamped image is from the Halloween Bash stamp set and I used Stampin’ Write markers in various colors to color directly on the rubber so I could stamp all the different colors at the same time (this was one of the first techniques I learned and it’s still one of my favorites).  This piece was cut out with the Big Shot and the Décor Label Framelits.  I created a mat for the stamped image by cutting a piece of Basic Black cardstock with the same framelits.  The stamped image was attached to the card with dimensionals so it’s raised off the card for dimension.

This card is so fun and great to send Halloween greetings.  I did use one of the stamps from the Bite Me stamp set to stamp “Happy Halloween” on the inside of the card. 

Enjoy and have a great day,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog