Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Printer's Tray Remix: Take Two

Good morning friends!  I'm glad you're back and I'm so happy we're halfway through the week.  Today I'm sharing the second project I made with extra pieces from the halloween printer's tray it.  Today it's another card.  I started with an Old Olive cardbase and ran it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka dot embossing folder.  Next I added a strip of Tangerine Tango chevron paper layered with the black striped piece.  I stamped the "Trick or Treat" words from the Toxic Treats stamp set in Old Olive ink.   
 
I wrapped a piece of Tangerine Tango Scalloped Polka Dot ribbon around the striped piece and tied a knot.  Next I added the hanging spider with dimensionals and added two rhinestones for it's eyes.  This is another clean and simple card and I loved how quickly it came together by using the pieces of the kit. 
 
I have one more project to share with you and I guarentee you'll love it so make sure to check back at the end of the week.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
Diana


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog