Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Printer's Tray Remix: Take One

Good morning friends!  It's the start to another crazy week but we had a great weekend which included stamping with friends which I love.  On Friday night I had a class where we made the the halloween printers tray that Stampin' Up! designed as a kit and is so fabulous.  Included in the kit were two sheets of the printed elements in case you needed extras.  After the class I still had my whole second sheet and I was trying to figure out what to do with it.  As a result I've created three different projects I'll be showing this week that use pieces from the kit as the main project elements.  This first card was a breeze to put together and I love the subway art piece that was large enough that it took up the entire card front.  All I did was wrap a piece of Basic Gray/Black striped satin ribbon around the middle and tied a knot before mounting the piece to a cardbase of Tangerine Tango.  I added a few rhinestones to the bats, spider, and frog so it really dazzles.
 
Check back soon for other projects that will provide inspiration for those extra kit pieces.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog