Monday, July 11, 2011

Let the Adventure begin...

I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it (yes, I am channeling the Pointer Sisters)! Aidan and I got up very early this morning and left for the airport for our trip to Salt Lake City. As you read this we should be boarding our plane. We’re going out ahead of my annual Stampin’ Up convention and my mom is coming to meet us in SLC and Aidan and Gramma are going to explore the city while I’m at convention (it’s great how many great family oriented things there are to do in the city (and most within a couple of miles of the hotel).

Like last year I’m going to be sharing each day this week some of the swaps that I am taking to share. Today’s share is my card I created for a kid’s card swap. This means that everyone in the swap is creating a card geared for kids (who great is that!). I made a baseball themed birthday card using the Home Run and It’s Your Birthday Stamp sets. This card has lots of texture with the Lattice embossing on the background, popped up baseball that was cut out with circle punches as well as the greeting.  Here's a close-up of the baseball.
This card is so fun and I can’t wait to see what everyone else creates since I seem to be making kids cards regularly.

Enjoy and stay tuned for tomorrow…

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog