Sunday, July 17, 2011

Heading Home

What an amazing week! I have had so much fun and can’t wait to share all I’ve learned. Today we’re heading home, which is so nice. Today I wanted to share the scrapbook page I created (with the assistance of Michelle, thanks lady!!) for a swap I was in. I decided to make a birthday layout which would be friendly for either boys, girls, kids, or adults.
I have to tell you we crammed a lot of items into this page but they all ready work well together. It also uses a lot of products from the new catalog, including: Petite Pendant Build a Punch and Bring on the Cake DSP, as well as baker’s twine, red glitter paper, Early Espresso 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, Silver brads, Simple Birthday Decorative Strip die, as well as well as 5 different punches. Here’s close up pictures of both the cupcakes and pendants.
I have to say I love how this turned out, even if it did take a lot of time to complete. I can’t wait to just add pictures and have my layout already done.

Have a great day!


Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog