Friday, July 8, 2011

July Stamp-a-Stack

Good morning!

It's been awhile since my last post, I've been frantically getting everything great to leave for Stampin' Up convention (we leave on Monday and I can't wait).  Let me just tell you the amount of paper that has been flying in studio is mindblowing, I definately have to do some cleaning before we leave.  I'll be posted pictures of all the swaps I made from convention each day next week so make sure to check back soon.  Anyway, I wanted to drop a quick note to show you the projects we'll be making at this months Stamp-a-stack, which is this Sunday.  We'll be using tons of items from the summer mini and new catalog, you're sure to love it.



Aren't these awesome!  We're going to be traveling on Saturday so please let me know TODAY if you'll be coming so everything is prepared.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog