Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #691: Round About Messages

Good morning,

Today I'm channeling the last of summer feelings for today's birthday card using the Paper Craft Crew sketch as inspiration.

This card uses Daffodil Delight cardstock for the cardbase and then I took a piece of DSP from the Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper and matted it with Early Espresso cardstock.  Next, I cut a circle of Mossy Meadow cardstock and embossed it with the Stone & Vine 3D Embossing folder.  Next I added another pattern from the DSP to bring in the sunflowers that I love so much.

The greeting is from the Round About Messages stamp set and stamped the birthday circle on a piece of Basic White cardstock with Mossy Meadow ink before cutting out with a 2" Circle Punch and then used a 1 3/4" Circle Punch to cut out the center.

The "celebrate" is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Early Espresso ink on Basic White cardstock before attaching with dimensionals.  The final touches were a bow tied with Linen Thread and some Radient Gems.

This card is so fun and I love all the little elements that just work perfectly together.

Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration, we would love for you to play along and share what you create!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog