Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #689: Thanks & Giving

Good morning,

With the arrival of September is perfect timing for this weeks Paper Craft Crew theme challenge, fall.  This was my first opportunity to pull out some of the new catalog products I've received but haven't had a chance to play with which is always fun.

This card starts with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then I added a piece of Autumn Opulence Specialty Designer Series paper that's matted with Cajun Craze cardstock.  I added another coordinating piece of DSP that's matted with Blackberry Bliss cardstock before adding a piece of Calypso Coral with Copper Border 3/8" Ribbon.



The stamp set is the new Thanks & Giving set and has lots of great greetings and images.  I stamped the wreath on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored it in with Stampin' Blends before fussy cutting it out and attaching with dimensionals.  The greeting was stamped directly on the DSP with Blackberry Bliss ink and the final touch was to add some Gold Adhesive Backed Dots for a little bling. 

I love how this card turned out, it definitely has all the fall feelings.

Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration, we would love for you to play along and share what you create!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog