I've been able to spend some extra time in the Stampin' Studio this week, which always makes me happy. Along with several memory keeping projects I was able to play along with this weeks Paper Craft Crew Inspiration challenge. This was fun, I spent some time browsing the catalog and decided to take on the second card on page 47 of the catalog but I decided to use the Relaxing Waterside set and coordinating paper. Previously I cut out a whole bunch of the images from this DSP so they were just screaming at me to use them on something.
This card starts with Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardbase. Next, I added a piece of the Waterside Retreat Designer Series Paper that's matted with Mossy Meadow carstock.
The next layer (with the shell design) is also a piece from the DSP that has lots of different sized backgrounds and accents that make projects really simple. I stamped the greeting, in Mossy Meadow ink directly on this piece of paper.The final touch was to add the three different bouys (which I had already cut out) and popped the top one up with dimensionals. A bow tied with Linen Thread perfectly wraps it up.This card looks really detailed but thanks to the designer series paper it's really quick an easy, which I love!
Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration, we would love for you to play along and share what you create!
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:
Product ListEnjoy,
Diana


![Relaxing Waterside Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167922 ] Relaxing Waterside Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167922 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167922s.jpg)
![Waterside Retreat 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167920 ] Waterside Retreat 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167920 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167920s.jpg)
![Linen Thread [ 104199 ] Linen Thread [ 104199 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104199s.jpg)
![Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133676 ] Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133676 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/133676s.jpg)
![Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 131202 ] Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 131202 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/131202s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment