Back with another card I made using this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge to showcase the fabulous new Glow of Harvest Speciality Designer Series Paper which is the August Product of the Month (you will want this paper and it's only $5 with a qualifying order!)
I started with Golden Glow cardstock for the cardbase and then I layered one of the patterns of DSP with Early Espresso cardstock. Next I took a strip of Early Espresso Two Toned cardstock and embossed it with the fall themed embossing folder in the Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folders and then I used the coming next month Sanding Blocks to really help the leaf pattern pop. This piece is matted with Cajun Craze cardstock.
I used another piece of this DSP cross the center and matted it with Cajun Craze cardstock as well. The pumpkins and leaves, you guessed it, another pattern from the same DSP pack that I fussy cut and attached with dimensionals.Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:
Product ListEnjoy,
Diana


![Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folders [ 168221 ] Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folders [ 168221 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168221s.jpg)
![Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ] Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119684s.jpg)
![Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ] Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167685s.jpg)
![Early Espresso 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Two Tone Cardstock [ 166668 ] Early Espresso 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Two Tone Cardstock [ 166668 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166668s.jpg)
![Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ] Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119686s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment