Summer is one of my favorite times of year and with us getting ready for our upcoming beach trip I decided to use it as inspiration for this weeks card using the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge. I also have a lot of guys in my life so I fell in love with the Waterside Retreat suite when it was released and knew I needed to use it.
This card starts with Basic Beige for the cardbase and adds a piece of Waterside Retreat Designer Series paper that's matted with Misty Moonlight cardstock. I used another pattern from the pack and matted it for the strip along the side.
Next I took some Old Olive cardstock and cut 3 ovals using the Stitched Shapes dies as mats for the images. I really leaned in hard on this DSP and got the three images my simply fussy cutting different pieces of paper (perfect way to get beautiful images without all the work, haha!) Each of these pieces was attached with dimensionals for a little pop.
The greeting is from the coordinating Relaxing Waterside stamp set and was stamped in Misty Moonlight ink on Basic Beige before fussy cutting it out as well. The final touch was to add one of the Loose Anchor Thinkets that I used Linen Thread to tie a bow on.
The greeting is from the coordinating Relaxing Waterside stamp set and was stamped in Misty Moonlight ink on Basic Beige before fussy cutting it out as well. The final touch was to add one of the Loose Anchor Thinkets that I used Linen Thread to tie a bow on.
This card is so fun, it really makes me happy. Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along and share what you create.
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:
Product ListEnjoy,
Diana


![Relaxing Waterside Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167922 ] Relaxing Waterside Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167922 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167922s.jpg)
![Waterside Retreat 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167920 ] Waterside Retreat 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167920 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167920s.jpg)
![Stitched Shapes Dies [ 152323 ] Stitched Shapes Dies [ 152323 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152323s.jpg)
![Loose Anchor Trinkets [ 167931 ] Loose Anchor Trinkets [ 167931 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167931s.jpg)
![Linen Thread [ 104199 ] Linen Thread [ 104199 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104199s.jpg)
![Basic Beige 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 164511 ] Basic Beige 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 164511 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164511s.jpg)
![Misty Moonlight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 153081 ] Misty Moonlight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 153081 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/153081s.jpg)
![Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ] Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/100702s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment