Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #686: Web of Fun

Good morning,

We are back from a wonderfully relaxing vacation, always the best kind.  Today I'm playing along with this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge to make my first Halloween card of the season.  I completely fell in love with the Web of Fun bundle when it was released but this was the first time playing with it.

This card starts with Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the cardbase and then I added two different patterns of DSP from the Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper pack.  Around this layer I wrapped a piece of Basic Black 3/8" Iridescent Ribbon and tied a knot.

The greeting is from the soon to be released Soiree Salutations stamp set, it has greetings for all occasions so it's perfect (it will be released in September!).  I heat embossed using White Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool so it really popped against the grey spiderweb print.

For the three elements on the side, I fussy cut the cat from another piece of DSP, the "Boo" is a die from the bundle as is the cute little spider.  Each of these pieces was attached to the card with dimensionals.

Love how this card turned out, it's cute and a little spooky for sure.  I did also stamp "Happy Halloween" on the inside of the card, also from the Soiree Salutations set.

Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing as inspiration; we would love for you to play along and share what you create using this sketch.


Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog